Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Stay Tuned: Next Video on Friday, August 11th Will Be About the NTCC Servicemen's Home Model

 I'll be sharing more of my personal New Testament Christian Church Servicemen's Homes experiences and hopefully leave you with some things to consider. 

Are there any benefits to the military members who get entangled with this group and their communal/intentional living homes and communities? Otherwise known as Servicemen's Homes?

And what, if any, are the disdvantages of living this way as a Soldier, Airmen, Marine or Sailor?

Please check back on Thursday evening, August 10th.  

As always, if you have any questions or if you'd like to reach out, please fill out the contact form on the right sidebar and I'll be more than happy to help in any way I can.  




I'm surprised the building is still here, though it looks uninhabited.

This was the first NTCC Servicemen's Home I attended back in 1989 just outside of the main gate of Clark Air Base 

Can't wait to tell you about it. 










No comments:

Post a Comment