Sunday, July 30, 2023

The Doctrine of Holiness Hair in New Testament Christian Church - Part Three - Viewpoint From a Child Who Grew Up in NTCC

 My daughter recently showed me some writings she authored after our family left this group in 2006.

She has always kept journals and the like and here she wrote two pieces about hair:

One on Hair

One on Wigs 

I'm not going to elaborate.  I'll let her perspective speak for itself.  

Clearly the child wrote this for her eyes only - as a sort of record and it wasn't meant to be submitted to be graded or criticized for bad spelling and grammar. 


  Remember:  If you'd like to comment, you can do it Anonymously or you can contact me through the contact form and again, you don't have to say who you are.   

Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment