Sunday, June 18, 2023

click here:   Generation Cult Podcast

There are several seasons of the Generation Cult podcast.  You'll have to scroll through to find the subjects which most interest you or apply to your life.   The podcast is for those who grew up in extremist groups/cults.  I've listened to a few of them and can recommend: 

"What is a Cult? w/Ashlen  

and

The Cult Pseudo Identity  

I've also put the links to both of these in the sidebar and will continue to add as I listen to others.

For those who grew up in NTCC, I think you'll be able to relate to Ashlen.  Her description of dressing like a granny as a 19-year old is spot on and applies to NTCC as well.   

If you listen to other episodes and enjoy them or find them helpful, please fill out a contact form and let me know.  

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment